How to Apply
- Complete the CCI Online Application Form and have a Parent or Guardian complete the Confidential Parent's Report
- Forward copies of complete high school transcripts and your most recent report card for the current year.
- Forward three Letter of Recommendation Forms from your current teachers.
- Send a recent photograph of yourself.
- Send a scanned copy of the picture page of your passport.
- Send the above, along with a non-refundable Application fee of $100.00 CAD (or 70 euro) in the form of a cheque made payable to:
CCI Admissions Office
1595 16th Avenue, Suite 301,
Richmond Hill, ON Canada
Tel 1 (905) 709-7401
Fax 1 (905) 709-7400
Students from Ontario qualify for entrance into CCI after grade 9, 10 or 11. Successful completion of thirty credits are required in order to qualify for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). Upon successful completion of six Ontario 12M or 12U courses, Ontario high school students qualify for university entrance in Canada, the United States, and in other international educational jurisdictions.
Students from outside Ontario qualify for entrance into CCI after grade 9, 10 or 11. After successful completion of six Ontario 12M or 12U, students from outside Ontario qualify for university entrance in Canada, the United States and other international educational jurisdictions. 12M or 12U courses are generally similar to A-level courses in Britain and Advanced level courses in American high schools.
Students who have already graduated from High School are also eligible for admission to CCI. Individuals may wish to upgrade their academic standing or enrich their educational experiences prior to entrance into university. These students may enroll for a minimum of one semester and a maximum of one full academic year.
Applications for admission are reviewed by an advisory committee upon receipt. Applicants will be informed as soon as a decision is made.